View Adelaide from the River Torrens and paddle past the Adelaide Riverbank highlights including Adelaide Oval. For 90 minutes you will be guided by our qualified instructors to enjoy this relaxing experience on the footsteps of the city. With a maximum of eight people per tour you get to enjoy scenic views of the cityscape and surrounding river bank environments while you find out a bit more about the history and significance of the River Torrens and surrounds.
For something special, join us on one of our sunset tours on a balmy summer night in Adelaide.
- 90 minutes paddling on Adelaide's scenic River Torrens in the heart of the city (departs Pinky Flat)
- Kayaking Tour led by our expert kayak guides
- Double and single kayaks
- No experience is necessary as each tour includes full instruction, a safety briefing and all equipment including life jackets
- People under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 8 to 12 years must share a kayak with an adult
COVID 19 – CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
From Wednesday 1 December 2021, participants aged 16 and older who choose to come to our sites will be required to show evidence that they have been double vaccinated (or are exempt from vaccination by order of the Chief Public Health Officer).
Whilst we hope that this decision will be welcomed by some, we understand that some will be unhappy with the decision and for this we apologise.
The safety of our staff and customers is of the utmost importance to us, therefore we need to minimise the risk whilst maximising the opportunity to people to participate in these activities safely.
If the date you want is sold out, you can go on the "waiting" list by completing all booking details. We will get in touch if we can add you to the tour. Your credit card won't be charged until you have accepted our offer for a place on the tour.
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BOOKING
- Full details will be sent via email immediately following the receipt of your booking. If you do not receive this, please contact us straight away.
- Please review the details taking note of the starting time and location map and sign your waiver.
- Please check the terms and conditions also included.
- We will contact you the day prior to your tour if any of the details change due to weather or other conditions.
We meet you at Pinky Flat, War Memorial Dr, North Adelaide SA 5006. This is a public reserve and we have no office at this location. Look for the Earth Adventure flags.
If you have further questions, specific requirements or wanting to make a large group booking please call us on 08 8165 2024 or email email@example.com
Pinky Flat, Adelaide SAGet Directions
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy - Cancellations within 48 hours of your scheduled booking or failure to attend will not receive a refund, nor be able to transfer the booking to another date. You may receive a refund or transfer your booking to another date with more than 48 hours notice. Covid 19 Conditions of Booking From Wednesday 1 December 2021, participants aged 16 and older who choose to come to our sites will be required to show evidence that they have been double vaccinated (or are exempt from vaccination by order of the Chief Public Health Officer).